Office of Institutional Analysis
The Office of Institutional Analysis collects, manages, reports, and analyzes data to support strategic decision making at UChicago.
IA’s core functions include:
- Managing major external reporting processes for the federal government, rankings agencies, and other partners
- Serving as a primary point of contact for consortia such as the AAU Data Exchange and COFHE
- Leading university-wide surveys of students, faculty, and staff on key issues
- Highlighting the local impact of trends in U.S. and global higher education
- Supporting the development of analytic capacity across the university